<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

WE ARE...PENN STATE!!!!!!! 

The top football recruit in the country has made his decision for college...and it's Penn State! We totally needed that! He's a wide receiver, making it even better (he's from Maryland). We also got another guy he talked from DC. And we got the top defensive back in the country, from Pa. Oh, next year could be a VERY exciting year in football! I can't wait!

I am working tomorrow. Someone asked me today. But, she hasn't called it in yet. So, I have already gotten 3 phone calls for other sub jobs for tomorrow. I don't know what to do. I don't have her phone number to call her and inquire about it. And I can't put in to not be called because she needs to call it in and that can't happen if I put in to not be called for tomorrow. But I don't want anymore phone calls!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?