<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

We finished the tree last night, which by the way was DECEMBER 1st...ok? :) It's so pretty. I heart our ornaments. Speaking of ornaments, Cari and I are going shopping later. We have to get an ornament for this year (we get one every year with the year on it). We also have to get advent calendars and stocking stuffers for mom. I also need to remember to buy Niki a bday card. I remembered to buy some other bday cards a few weeks back (wink wink) but I blanked out on hers. I knew there was someone else I needed one for but while at the store (I hadn't planned on buying cards then but I saw cards and said "I should get bday cards"), I couldn't think.

I also want to go to LB and use my Real Women dollars...which I finally found. I thought I had lost them and I would've been pissed...cuz who doesn't like to get $50 worth of stuff for $25???? I may get mom a brooch there. They have pretty ones. I may want another one for myself...along with a scarf (they have cute ones this year). We'll see...but I need to shower before I go. Of course, my hair is greasy but I noticed my skin looks radiant today...lol...Every once in a while I am like whoa, what did I do differently that makes my skin look like that? Cuz it's never on days that I actually washed my makeup off (not that I even wore any yesterday...since I didn't leave the house).

OK, I guess I will go. Cari should be back in an hour and a half or so and I want to go to LB before then...lata...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?