<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

"well, alright, ok, so be that way. I hope and pray that there's something left to say" 

In the stereo: mix

I have to go to bed but I made a playlist on this here computer and it's so much of my favorite music I can't stop listening. I have been playing a marble game while listening. Oh how I wish I had an ipod so I could just listen to random shit all the time, that's longer than one cd.

My playlist includes songs from: Bon Jovi, Bush, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Worry Stones, Tony Lucca, Matt Morris, Dean Fields, Britney, Kelly Clarkson, No Doubt, Josh Kelley, John Mayer, Jason Mraz, JC, *N SYNC, O-Town, Aerosmith, Avril, Blink 182, Lifehouse, Justin, Soul Asylum, Silverchair, Ace of Base, Alex Band and Santana, Clay Aiken, Switchfoot, Usher, Phantom Planet, Puddle of Mudd, Presidents of the United States of America, All-American Rejects, Blues Traveler, Joe Firstman, Nirvana, Offspring, Dog's Eye View, Toadies, Adam Richman, Gavin Degraw, even Hanson. Wow, good listening...I can't make it stop! Can I listen all the time? Even while sleeping and know it?

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?