<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 03, 2005

car shmar 

So, I went out to my car this morning and turned the key...and no noise. My dash lights came on but there was absolutely no noise. I haven't touched the car in 6 days but the weather has been in the 50s or higher so it's not like that did it. So I came in the house and woke up Cari crying. She got ready for work and drove me to work (I LOVE YOU, CARI). I was able to get someone at school to drive me to Curves afterward (to work). Mom called AAA when she got home and they looked under the hood and it was my battery. It was all foamy and shit, which means the battery's dead. So they were able to jump start it so mom could get it to the mechanic and they are going to fix it tomorrow. The same coworker is nice enough to pick me up in the morning for work and mom will pick me up after school. And hopefully, my car will be done tomorrow. They looked at it at the mechanic and think it's the cars original battery. Batteries are supposed to last 4 1/2 years. My car is 10 years old. We know we haven't gotten a new one since I have had it, which is 7 years but by looking at the type of battery, they think it's the original. We-udd (say it and you'll understand).

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?