<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 28, 2005

FYI, check out my myspace page (link to the right) b/c I write in that blog more often. How has everyone been? It's cold down here but I love it. We are supposed to get more snow starting tomorrow night! Yippee! Wish it would be more though...and with less ice. I have to work at Curves in the morning and I don't want to wake up. We have 4 appointments and I have to do them all. But, I couldn't say no...since I had no excuse. When I was asked on the phone, I thought fo a minute and couldn't come up with an excuse to say no...so I said yes. I'm such a sucker.

You should all join myspace cuz not only can you have friends and a blog but there are games and we can challenge each other. Or play against each other online, like Megan and I have done this week...lol...

On a side note...

Take the quiz: "What Disney Princess Are You?"

Cinderella
You clean, cook, and try to please your family. Dont worry the fairy godmum is on her way...

Take the quiz: "Which 80's Movie Are You?"

Say Anything
Your are hungry for love and crazy for the smart, untouched girl/boy. Your completely devoted to them, and then crushed when they break your heart. Their father goes to prison and you are there to save the day. Have fun in London! Damn it feels good to be you.

Take the quiz: "Which *~*:PoP StAr DiVa:*~* are you?"

Britney Spears
You are energetic, and you love to dance. You live a typical pop star life... or you wish you did anyways.

Take the quiz: "Which sexy man will you marry?"

Orlando Bloom
your going to marry Orlando....he's a real sweetheart but he isn't a wimp! He loves taking risks!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?