<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 09, 2005

OK, I am totally obsessed with this pool game on myspace. You should all be members on myspace! Come on!

So, I about flipped out tonight when Cold Case was on. Johnny Whitworth guest starred! I love him! I haven't seen him in anything for years. (In case you are a LOSER and don't know him, he was in Empire Records) I also recognized 2 other guest stars on there but couldn't think of where I knew them from. One turned out to be "Bug" Hall (real name: Brandon), who was in 1994's The Little Rascals as Alfalfa, and also in The Disney Channel's movie Get A Clue. The other was the principal from The Breakfast Club and I just can't believe I didn't remember that. *smacks cheek*

So Dean is this week and it's oh so exciting. Cari called today to add 2 more tickets to the ones we reserved and was told we were the only people who have reserved tickets so far! Argh!

I have no sub jobs (yet?) for this week but I do work at Curves. I am tired..maybe I should go to bed and get some sleep. I slept for forever Friday night but not so well last night. OK, fine, good night!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?