<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh 



In the stereo: Tyler Hilton

Cari got CDs of Tyler Hilton, Kelly Clarkson, and The One Tree Hill Soundtrack this weekend. I am oh so excited. She also got Keane but I haven't listened yet and I don't know what I think about them yet.

I am in a bad mood. The weekend didn't go too badly. Eric and I got along pretty well most of the weekend. Mostly, his problem is nearly every time I speak to him, he either: a) turns it into a joke, 2) ignores me, or c) crap, i forget the third thing. I know I mentioned it to him and there were three things but even after mentioning it, he didn't stop. I got to the point I wouldn't talk to him for a while. I did cry once, on Friday, but I got over it. And except for Friday, dad didn't bug me at all (of course, it's not like I saw him all weekend--just Friday and lastnight/this morning)...(the thing dad did that pissed me off was we were walking down the street and he's yelling when I am next to him. Me: "why are you yelling" Dad: "because I want you to listen. I am lecturing". Aaaaaaahhhhhhh, I freaking hate it when he is "lecturing", and to point out the fact that he is "lecturing" makes it worse. hello, I don't need to be lectured. I am 25.)

Anyway, the reasons I am pissed off are 1) the staff development teacher at school called today and left a message that tomorrow's staff development day has been cancelled, and b) Cari ate all of the Starbursts that mom got for BOTH OF US. The second is really not that big of a deal but when I was already pissed off, it was just added on top. This is the second time that SD teacher has called the day before to cancel. It's so irritating not being given notice.

I have to do my taxes. I did them over a month ago but now I have to go back and copy everything neatly and I just keep forgetting. I could have at least gotten one check back already but obviously not. Aaaaaahhhhhh.

I have a headache so it's not making my day any better. I need to shower but I really don't feel like it. I have to work at Curves at 4, but that I also don't feel like doing. Oooooo, I think my pillows are done being washed. I should go put them in the dryer and wash my sheets...lata!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?