<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 21, 2005

Go read Ric's posts from Sunday--very funny stuff over there. (if you don't feel like reading the links, at least read the quote I posted in my comments that I got from a link)

We were forecasted to get some snow yesterday. At first it was 1-2 inches, changed to 2-4, changed back to minimal. Well, I saw a couple (literally) flurries about 6 pm (which was earlier than expected) and didn't see any more snow. After midnight, I heard either rain or sleet coming down outside, which is what they said the snow would change to. BUt where did the snow go? I am getting so irritated at Mother Nature this year. I want freakin snow dammit.

I don't feel like working today. My boss is off this week and next so tonight (and next Monday) I am working with a 17 yr old. She's very nice, but since she is underage, she can't do appointments. So I have to do everything. And I don't wanna! lol

I cleaned my room yesterday. Haven't done that in forever. Man, was the carpet in serious need for a vacuuming. And I found some blue yarn. While finishing my cleaning during Desperate Housewives, I stared at the yarn and decided to go ahead and make a crocheted cover for my iPod. It only took me an hour and a half, and that was cuz I had to take out 5 rows and redo cuz they were messed up. I actually crocheted something and finished it! Makes me feel special! NOw I have to find a button for it to secure the flap. And, maybe now I won't buy an iPod cover like I thought I would. Especially cuz the one I want (which does happen to be the cheapest there is) is $20.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?