<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 28, 2005

i love snoooooooow 

So, I don't know why I Haven't blogged in days but oh well. LOts of things to mention then!

We are having our 3rd snow day of the year today--in a row, also. We could have totally gone to school at least partial days each of these. Snow didn't start til late Thursday and it was only bad in the wee hours on Friday. And today? the roads are still clear and it's almost noon. It's just now starting to get bad. They said heavy snow expected from 12-4 so we'll see. Sucks that I finally had all these sub jobs these days and now we didn't have school. At least 2 or the 3 will have to be rescheduled anyway so I will get paid sometime.

I cut my hair Saturday. I didn't end up quite geting bangs but the front pieces are just below my eyes. So far, I like it but we'll see if I want to try them shorter.

Started "He's Just Not That Into You" on Saturday and am almost done (it's very short). It's quite interesting. Not that I have a man now that I can think much about these things but it will be good for the future. And I think Jodi should read it. We'll see if she'll listen to me or not.

I am hoping we do get a lot of snow in the next few hours cuz I really don't feel like working at Curves today so I am hoping they close. They closed at 4 on Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed!

OK, it's breakfast time. I know, it's late. But, I got up, showered and then went to get water for Curves this morning and run a few other little errands so I didn't have time. Mmmmmm, omelet and donuts...lata

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?