<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The mail FINALLY came about 10 minutes ago (after 5 pm). I got so much stuff-it was terrific. I got my Tony CD I ordered (can't believe I ordered it the day it became available and I am still number 100-something), my OC shirt (Obama-Clinton 2008), Amy mail (I haven't opened it yet), some address labels (remind me again why i ordered some--i keep finding ones i got for free in the mail), a TV Guide with CSI on the cover, and some junk. I never get this much stuff in one day. Even if we didn't get mail the day before due to a holiday. Sooo exciting.

I am listening to my Tony CD right now (while it uploads into iTunes for me to put on my iPod). It has so many songs I love: Death Of Me, Charmed Life, Sunrise Song, All Up In Your Place, Songbird, Two Trains, Qu-est ce que C'est?, Blowin' Kisses, Here Comes The Flood (Peter Gabriel song--he decided to play it after the election results were in), If You Let Me, Hollywood Chain Gang (the only one I have on a previsou CD), and Around The Bend. Oh yay...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?