<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

memories... 

So, between Sarah's post yesterday (of Laura's song), talking to Parsons online yesterday, and cleaning my room this weekend and finding it, I am trying to fill in this "College" book. You may or may not remember a calendar I had (it was sophomore year but I kept it around and we looked back at it a few times) but this book is made by the same company. It has places to write all sorts of things (titles to guide you) and tons of places for pictures. I got so into the calendar, I was putting pictures everywhere, not just the spots designated. And I love looking at it now.

Anyway, I still have a lot of places blank in the book that I need to fill with stories and such. So, my point is, if you have anything that happened when we were in college together (and I was actually around) that you think would be a good addition to this book, let me know. If it's embarassing, send me an email. I remember things but sometimes because I am thinking of other things, I forget some. Anything would be greatly appreciated. In future years when we have reunions and such, I can bring it along and we can reminisce and it will all be grand.

PS, I just recalled the snowstorm from my sophomore year when we went sledding on dining hall trays at Baker Park...I totally need to add that.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?