<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

remember when I blogged but had nothing to say? 

Amy, I'm gonna be on a "remember when" kick now. And it's just cuz you didn't remember it and so talking about it has gotten it back in my brain.

I really want to go shopping. I wish I had a shopping buddy. Shopping is much more fun if I have a buddy. I also need to do my taxes. I like doing them early and I actually did my sample (which I can make mistakes on and then just copy for the real one) weeks ago and haven't gotten around to copying and mailing it in. I want my federal tax money (state is like $60)!!!!!!!!!!

I want an iPod. I really really do. And I'll whine if I have to...not that whining will help, since I will be buying it myself and I don't respond to whining.

I need to go to Trader Joe's. I just need to go food shopping. And I love Trader Joe's. And I am saying "need" cuz I have said "want" enough in this post and it makes me look bad. But you all don't care...right?

I started reading this book last night. The author grew up in Australia but a lot of what she says in it seem more English so I am wondering if she now lives in England. Anyway, the thing that bugs me the most is when someone is talking, she uses the apostrophe and when there is a quote inside the talking, that's when she uses the quotes. (for example: Mary said, 'What do you mean "I said so"?' it actually is very confusing for me cuz sometimes I skip around and don't read all the words and it's harder to find quotes, that I do read, when they are surrounded by apostrophes and not the quotation marks) Why is this? I have read books by English authors and they use the quotes and stuff right. SO I need an explanation! Crap, I said "need" again.

Looks like I found some things to say...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?