<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wow, was Gilmore good last night...I was bawling. And I am loving One Tree Hill again. I really need to get money and get the first season on DVD.

Speaking of One Tree Hill, I went to Tyler Hilton's website last night. He has a journal there and he is very funny. The best thing, Amy, was he thought New Hampshire needs a nickname so he called it "Hampy", as in "staring at snow in Hampy". Then he went into an explanation of it needing a nickname and listed some nicknames of places, including saying "California is Cali and the Dakota's have become the Daks...no? Oh, that's a new one for later." He admits to having become an O.C. fan. I'm glad he seems like such a different person than the character he plays on OTH. That character is a complete JERK.

Anyway, got the Sports section this morning and on the cover were 2 articles on the Washington Nationals, with a picture. The one guy in the picture is HOT. He's 22 and was in the minors last year. I might have to go to a game this year just so I can see his hotness in person. And you know, going back to October, I did say I am not a fan of baseball...but we'll see. Not like there's anything else on consistently at the time of year baseball is on [tennis is on, but I used the word "consistently", which, since we don't have The (f-ing) Tennis Channel, it's not].

OK, Cari just got up so I will go say hi to her and we will have breakfast and we will play games and we will have a fun day off together...or not. We'll see...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?