<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Anyone catch CSI this week? Stephen Baldwin and Wil Wheaton both guest starred. They both looked crazy, Wil because of a long nasty wig, Stephen because of how he looks now...I think. When I got on the internet again, I went to Wil's blog. In this entry, he mentions watching the episode with his family and some behind-the-scenes stuff.

Here is an article that the American Council on Exercise did about Curves. Basically, it says we are good for women who would otherwise be inactive. And, it mentioned what I already knew--that we are the fastest growing franchise in U.S. history.

Mom, Cari and I are going to Montgomery Mall tomorrow. Will be looking for stuff we need on our trip to New Orleans. 2 weeks!!! I think I only want a pair of shoes. Something with a heel and straps, or a strap. I have searched the internet and found nothing that appeals to me. I did see a pair in the Target ad for the week and may end up going there (they are only $13--I like the color I linked here, which was not in the ad, but they also come in white, black, red and pink). I do need shorts but no one seems to have any I like. We'll see. I did get a swimsuit (top--color as shown and bottom--color royal). I haven't been in a pool in 10 years so it's going to be a big feat. The suit seems ok so I may conquer my lack-of-pool days. I looked at our hotel's site today and at pictures of the pool. Seems some rooms overlook the pool, which I am not sure about. Hopefully, not too many people will be down there when we are.

I will also be able to wear the suit at Capon this year...I thought about going in their pool the last few years but I either didn't have a suit with me or no one wanted to go with me. Oh, how I can't wait for Capon.

Jamie couldn't get us tickets to see Mitch when he's at Maryland this week--they were sold out. I wanted to see him...plus I had a good excuse to not have to go to my Curves staff meeting (which I found out about after I asked Jamie to get tickets!)...now I have to go. Dammit...

Well, it's off to finish watching Minority Report, which is on ABC now. I've seen it but it is a pretty well-made movie, I think. All the city scenes, of cars on roads and stuff is cool...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?