<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

arrrrrr, i'm a pirate 

so, we had a good time last night at the bball game...until we lost! It was INSANE. Very frustrating and I am sure you don't care so we won't even discuss it.

Cari and I were acting silly like crazy. First of all, when they announced the teams, they said Liberty's coach's name. We heard "Cari Greene" so Cari gets up and says "excuse me, but I have to go down and coach my team." We looked it up and it turns out the coachs name does sound the same, though it's spelled "Carey Green"...and he's a man. (10 points--who is Liberty University's chancellor? Oh, it's so irritating) All night, I kept getting frustrated and saying "arrr" and then I liked to add the "i'm a pirate" and it was funny. BUt, seriously, that line Cari said about coaching, I still laugh now thinking of her saying it.

So we went bowling today. IT was a lot of fun. I REALLY want to bowl myself now. The adults didn't bowl at all. The kids did much better than we even expected. It was great...cept I think I was so loud cuz of how it was there that I gave myself a headache. And that won't be good for Dean tonight. I better go nap...lata...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?