<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

been listening to the iPod today...just finished listening to Bette Midler. I noticed while listening, I looked at the title of a song. It said "Firends". I was confused, whether this was really the title (I didn't type it--it came up that way when I put the cd in the computer and appeared on iTunes) or if it somehow was programmed weird that way when the CD was printed. It was a typo, since on amazon, it lists the song "Friends"...and also the fact that in the song, she said "friends" a lot. Weird.

I found my Footloose soundtrack today, which is funny since I watched the movie yesterday. I just uploaded it to iTunes. I am now adding Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream", which I think is my favorite of their CDs. I forgot I had it. I bought it used not that long ago, from, I think, amazon. I only have that one and "Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness". Oh yeah, and the box set, which I bought when it came out because I loved the box so much. It's on display in my room on a shelf. I haven't listened to the CDs in it in years.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?