<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy March 

(it's Jamie's mom's bday!)

School was finally in session today after a 5 day weekend. I don't have a job, however. I am taking Jodi to the dentist in about a half hour, though. I wonder how long it will be. I am taking my iPod and a book, How to Meet Cute Boys (it is a novel, not a how to guide!). I was looking at all my books I bought this weekend and it's funny that 4 of them have pink and green on the covers. I love pink and green together and everytime I see it, I point it out to Cari (who isn't big on the combo). I didn't even notice when I bought the books. Maybe I was drawn to them subconciously because of the colors. LOL

Talked to Tiffany online last night for an hour and a half! She's so fab. I miss her. We came up with a few more things for my book (I also emailed Parsons yesterday and asked if she could make me a Safe Sex Buckethead for it). I found so much "lost" college stuff in a box yesterday, including my dink and sophomore patch. I wish there was a way I could put this one paper in my book. Maybe it would fit across the inside cover and first page. I found the abstinence contract all of Leroy Hecta Jackson III, Esq.'s whores signed. I don't want to leave that in a box somewhere. I also found a certificate for being a Hood employee of the month. I totally don't remember that but yay!

In my looking through pictures for ones to add, I found 4 of my bulletin boards from sophomore year being 3rd floor rep. Man, did I rock the bulletin boards. No one in all my years there had as great of bulletin boards as me. And no one changed them monthly like I did. Not to brag or anything. And I totally forgot we had a "Megan's Quote Boat" on the bulletin board. Oh how I was prejudice towards her (well, besides Amy, who else on my floor was cool?)

OK, it's off to get dressed and eat a little something before I have to leave. Lata, gatas.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?