<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 18, 2005

Home again! Can't wait til my exciting week next week! Sunday, Penn State bball. Monday, field trip bowling then Dean that night in VA. Tuesday, (HOPEFULLY) Penn State bball. I have no job Tuesday, in case we get home real late (which will probably happen) on Monday. Friday starts spring break and we leave for New Orleans next Sunday. Woohoo! I can't believe it's almost here. There's such a build up, when it's over and we come home, there will be such a let down.

I have to go to work at 3 and get water. My boss called last night and asked me to. The other boss must not have gotten any this week, like I thought she would (she was sick on Tuesday...). I think we're probably almost totally out. I put out one bottle Monday and there was only one full one left. People are really starting to go through it. We used to be able to go 2 weeks before we had to refill 5 of the bottles (we have 6). Now, in a week, we go through 4. It's insane. And it's not even like it's that hot outside yet. Must mean we have more members and people are working out more. I guess that's a good thing.

I have a Jennifer Love Hewitt song in my mind today. I don't remember if it was one of the TWO of hers I listened to yesterday but I listened to quite a lot of music afterwards so it's not like that was the last song I heard. CRAZY.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?