<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2005

I know I wrote a lot of posts yesterday but that's only cuz I kept thinking of things to say! Amy, my "looky" link on here is my painting from art.com, and this link works. At least for me it does. That art.com is interesting. Nice that you can make something like that on there...but you don't have much control over the brushes so it's rather hard. I did have to undo things quite a few times.

bubble necklaces are still made? i remember when i had them in 6th grade. Kurfay got me started with them. Wow, haven't heard that name in years. Wonder what she's up to.

Isn't this adorable? I wouldn't ever buy it but...did you know target.com sorts some womens stuff by color? what do you think of this? I could use a new watch. I want these--0there is also pink and black. I wonder how the light eminates well from this.

Capris suck--why don't they have shorts? The only ones they have are bermudas--which I saw somewhere else. Are bermuda shorts in this season? Makes me think of Kelly Kapowski.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?