<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 03, 2005

La la la la la la la 


this is funny but listening to it would totally be INAPPROPRIATE AT WORK (unless you have earphones--the picture itself isn't inappropriate, just the words).

It's off to the dentist today for Cari and me. Cross your fingers! I quite enjoy going and sitting in the waiting room. Sharon, who is like the asst, is hilarious so I just like listening to her (and talking with her sometimes). I don't, however, like the person who cleans our teeth. I think last time we were there, she didn't talk much so maybe she will be like that again. She is the one that called this week to remind us of the appts and just hearing her voice on the answering machine, I cringed. Cari likes to listen to music when she is back there but I feel weird doing that. I think I tried it once and Lisa still tried to talk to me. Hello, you are cleaning my teeth! I can't respond to you very well. I miss the old days when Dr. Crowe would clean our teeth. He's so funny. Wow, I dread the day we finally have to find another dentist (Dad even still comes down to Dr. Crowe--who is in Bethesda. Mom has been going to him since before we were born).


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?