<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 17, 2005

OK, I requested Dean again so hopefully they will play him today. It's totally appropriate, being St. Patty's Day and all...they NEED to play "Irish Bars". If they don't, I will cry. OK, I won't cry, but I will get very angry. And I may go here and complain. That website says it's for requests and feedback. By requests, do they mean song requests? Because you all out there should request Dean Fields' "Irish Bars" through that link. Go ahead, and I'll be your friend forever, even if I don't know you!

I love how in the game hearts, the computer says "Select a card to play" but if you select anything other than 2 of clubs, it says "You must lead with the 2 of clubs". Hello, why not just say originally "play the 2 of clubs"?

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?