<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

ok, i wanted to do a meme and i found this website. each tuesday, she does a top ten list. this week's was too hard (i couldn't come up with even close to ten) but i am going to try March 1's entry...

top ten songs that bring back memories (and the memories)

1) Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch-Good Vibrations first concert
2) Garth Brooks-Friends In Low Places hearing someone sing it for the first time at baton practice at Sherwood...and also, Ring Formal in college
3) TLC-No Scrubs Sarah and all them's airband performance...yeah, I think of airband more with this song than the ones I performed in!
4) Bette Midler-From A Distance singing it in elementary school chorus and doing sign language with it
5) Vanilla Ice-Havin' A Roni Kevin Eisenacher brought the CD to music one week in 6th grade and played this song and I still remember it
6) B-52's-Love Shack baton, with Tracie Browning dancing in front of everyone
7) Will Smith-Summertime every summer from middle school through college...it's not summer until I hear it
8) Gin Blossoms-Til I Hear It From You the first weekend I saw Empire Records...and watched a total of 5 times in 2 days
9) Bon Jovi-Always the video with Keri Russell
10) Backstreet Boys-Show Me The Meaning of Lonely the girl at the concert who fast danced to this slow song

this was kinda like pulling teeth, cuz I know there are a ton of songs that trigger memories for me but this is what I thought of now. OK, bedtime

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?