<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

OK, the weather is all kinds of screwed up. Amy, I wrote you a thank you card yesterday for the CDS and said how strange it was that last Monday we had snow but yesterday we were 65. Well, get this--it is snowing right now! It was 65 yesterday and now it's 27 with snow! I just read what weatherbug had to say (as of yesterday, I was told we wouldn't be getting snow until Friday) and it said rain, changing to snow by noon. It also said the road temps would be 40 so it would melt on contact. Well, my friends, my road is already being covered. I don't know when the snow started but boy is there a lot of it already. I can barely see out my back window so I can only imagine what it's like to be driving. There is a ton of wind too, so I really don't want to drive. I was going to go to the post office but I am thinking no, at least for now. I mean, yesterday I wore no jacket outside and we cranked the AC at work...and today, if I leave, I will have to bundle up. CRAZINESS

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?