<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

So, got an email yesterday from Dean about his song "Irish Bars" being sent to radio stations. The closest stations to us are ones in Towson and Annapolis. We can't get them on our radios here but the Towson one you can listen to online. So, I am listening now and I already called to request it. The guy who answered said he'd pass along the request to the deejay and see if they can play it. The show on now is something like "New Music Tuesday" so it's perfect, don'tcha think? Kind of appropriate which song is available to request, with St. Patty's Day being Thursday.

Speaking of St. Patty's Day, I wore my shirt for it today. I have NOTHING to do Thursday so I decided to wear it today. It's so cute (Old Navy). Too bad it's only for one day a year.

I was in the K/1 class today and they are so cute. I am in there tomorrow and Monday too. Monday, we are going on a field trip--BOWLING!! I am sooooo excited.

I'm really hungry.

This station that I am listening for Dean on is very strange. They say they have Dave Matthews and Green Day and they played Ben Folds but some of this music is just plain weird. I have to make myself continue to listen so I can (hopefully) hear Dean.

Sad Mitch is at MD tonight and we couldn't get tix. Jamie has an away message on IM now that has 2 Mitch quotes. I am so jealous.

On a brighter note, the Penn State women's bball team is playing their 1st and 2nd rounds of the NCAA tournament at...MARYLAND!!!!! How did we luck out? We didn't get to see them play at all this year, due to snow. It must have been fate. So, we got tickets yesterday. They were $40 for 6 games (4 first round games Sunday and 2 second round Tuesday). I am oh so excited.

Sad Mario is out of American Idol. He was totally my favorite. I hope everything is alright.

Well, that's all for now...is someone going to comment? We'll see...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?