<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So I got my pictures back today! You can see them here. Yay!

I found online some old "Ask Laura"s. At first I could only find ones from after I graduated. Then, I just clicked on something and it took me to the exact one I want to view:

Dear Laura,
There is this girl who hangs out with my friends and me, and to put it bluntly...we can't stand her. Our reasoning for this isn't unfounded, but I'd rather not get into it. Anyway, she always invites herself wherever we go and butts in when we're doing something together. None of us have the guts to say anything to her, but we're all seething inside and waiting for her to get the hint. What should we do before there's a blowout?
~ Irritated and Annoyed

Dear Irritated,
This girl you speak of seems to have what I would call the "Pesky Kid-Brother Syndrome." Situations like the one you're experiencing are undoubtedly difficult to handle, especially if you guys don't like confrontations. Still, I'm going to have to say that you should have the gutsiest one in your group let this girl know that you're not her best friends. Even though it would really cause some awkwardness, I'm sure the"'blowout" that you seem to think is coming would be multitudes worse. After all, what do you have to lose if you don't like her in the first place?


Anyone remember the name of the above mentioned's boyfriend from back then? I was talking to Tiffany about it (when he came and confronted her in the hallway) and we can't remember his name.

Last night, I put all the pics in the book where I wanted them without sticking them down. I started taping them today (double stick tape is my friend!) and the book is looking so good. I managed to fit 6 pictures of people in shopping carts on one page! Of course, I cut the excess of the pictures off. Now I have another page with nothing...yet. Maybe Safe Sex Buckethead can go there. We'll see.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?