<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

So on tvtome's Degrassi page, people have made a topic about changing the last line in quotes from the show. Some of these are very funny and I thought I'd share a few that I laugh at every time I read them. Maybe, just maybe, I will make someone laugh today. And by today, I mean tomorrow, since you all are in bed! (the different color font is what has been changed)

Chris: Aww, yeah it's ya boi C-Dawg in da house!!
Emma: Chris, shut the f*ck up.

Darcy: Where did you get your glasses from?
Rick: Lenscrafters.

Sean: Why arent you dancing?
Emma: No one really caught my eye.
Sean: How bout now?
Emma: Nope, still no one.

{Ashley walks into the gym}
Craig: No laughing okay? {starts playing guitar} MMMBOP ba do bop bop do bop ba dooby bop bop

Craig: So when in doubt you kiss Craig?
Marco: Yep! You are so freaking hot!

JT: Aww.. did Emmy pee her pants?
Emma: DON'T LAUGH AT ME JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A LOOSE BLADDER! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!

Manny: you know that song you sang today?
Craig: you heard that?
Manny: it was amazing...and if it was for me, i'd f*ck you in you're garage and get pregnant.
Craig: sounds like a plan.

Craig: You're the one for me and I'm going to tell her that. It's you. It's always been you. {Manny goes to jump on him and he moves out of the way}
Craig: Psych!

Craig: Ash what are u doin?
Ashley: What am I doing? what about what u did? Manny? Manny Santos?
Craig: Oh so that's her last name...

Craig: If you hadn't have been such a prude, I'd have been with you AND Manny!

Craig: we're not going to the airport, there's been a change of plans. Ash is gone so lets stop by Manny's house.

Marco: I get to pick my vice president.
Alex: I get to pick my nose!
Marco: You do? Ewwwww gross, never mind.

Raditch: Have something you want to say, Mr. Cameron?
Sean: Yeah. I love you.
Raditch: Meet me in my office. now *winks*

Manny: Do you see any underwear?
Emma: Manny, you're not even wearing pants.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?