<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

this is where the party ends 


so it seems, my friends, that I am now entering back into the daily job world. there will be no more daily blog comments or IM, for those that talk to me there. So, no tears, please.

Got a call this afternoon from the aide in the special ed 2/3 class (that I love so much). I have been expecting this call for months, but I didn't realize I would get no warning. Her doctor wants her on bed rest...well, not exactly bed rest, but she can't work or drive. I wanted this MONTHS ago (ok, for real, I wanted this when she was hired nearly 2 years ago). Maybe, now, with me long-terming in this position TWICE they could hire me next year...we'll see. Anyway, this just means I won't be around during the day. Or on Mondays and Fridays until 8 (since I work at Curves then). I will still blog so please, still comment.

I am off to Curves now, to workout with mom...and also tell my boss I will have to change my Friday hours to 3:30 instead of 2. Wish me luck...


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?