<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

10 favorite movie quotes 

stolen from Amy
  1. "I got Debo on mind control. He says 'shut the fuck up' and I'm quiet. But, once he leaves, I start talkin."
  2. "We had to burn down the school just to get you out of third grade"
  3. "Tom, you're acting like a crazy person" "Maybe...it's cuz I just got hit in the HEAD with a ten pound ashtray"
  4. "It's some good shit, eh?" "It's a fucking cigarette"
  5. "Where are you going?" "Well, if you must know, a small study group with friends" "Otherwise known as an orgy?"
  6. "Santa sneaks in with the relatives for Thanksgiving and hides in the laundry until Christmas"
  7. "Hey, look at me! I'm gonna go touch the butt"
  8. "She was always taking notes" "She was a secretary!" "'whatever!'[using air quotes]"
  9. "No visible tattoos." "No revealing clothing." "We're both screwed. At least you're used to it." "Now Debra, don't be bitter. Certainly with your ever growing collection of flesh mutilating silver appendages and your brand new neo-Nazi boot camp make-over, the boys will come a runnin'" "Let's not fight, let's just rip."
  10. "what are you gonna do today, Napoleon?" "Whatever I feel like I'm gonna do--gosh!"

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?