<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

10 stupid things you did as a kid 

from ten on Tuesday
  1. stole candy within the house--those blue and white M&M's were tempting
  2. chased Josh into and out of the tennis courts--and slammed the door so it bashed my face and blood went gushing
  3. told my mother I hated her
  4. stole little figurines from the Penn State bookstore, and there was no reason behind it
  5. waited months before telling my mom I needed glasses, suffering through not being able to see at the end of third grade
  6. spit in Josh's face (it was stupid cuz he spit back and it was totally disgusting)
  7. asked my friend what homework was for science, retracted it and asked the guy I had a crush on, since he was actually in my class and she had the teacher a different period. hello, girls in 7th grade will do anything to talk to their crush
  8. gave Jodi my phone number...although, that didn't turn out to be such a stupid thing, just at the time--giving my phone number to someone who was bullying me?
  9. wore this god-awful blue and black polka dot outfit--a big shirt with big dots and leggings with little dots
  10. got a perm, and not take care of it

wow, that was hard! it was practically pulling teeth for me. i expanded it to not necessarily being "a kid" but up to age 13. Do you consider that a kid? I didn't do many stupid things, I think, when I was younger. Oh well...beddy-bye time.


make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?