<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Adam's CD came out today. And I don't have it. Went to Target, where I got Rob Thomas' new one, but they did not have Adam. Then I headed to Best Buy and bought Rilo Kiley and Damien Rice, finally. But, alas, no Adam. Went to Borders--guess what? NO Adam. I did order it through Borders and it should be a week. But Cari may order it through her work and get a discount so it'd be better. I hope it doesn't take too long.

About to leave for my staff meeting. Grr Argh.

Wore a "Math is Fun" Bert and Ernie shirt I bought from Penney's years ago today. Everyone loved it. Heehee.

Our student teacher was absent today so I had to do both lunch and recess with the kids. Got some sun at recess. I will have to start wearing sunblock. I don't know if it will still work if I put it on in the morning (cuz recess is 4 hours later)...any ideas????? Cuz I wear makeup so it seems odd and not good to put it on right before heading out on top of my makeup.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?