<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I can't believe I forgot to put Paris HIlton at the top of my "ten news stories you are sick of" list. I am so tired of hearing anything about her it's ridiculous.

I have decided to tell you all my favorite songs. Cari did guess about half of them, though it was out loud to me. And she did so without looking anything up. I am sure she would have gotten a couple more if she had looked at song lists for the artsits (like *N SYNC, Dean and Eric Hutchinson). She got the bolded ones correct. Here goes:

Tony Lucca - Happily Ever After
Matt Morris - Watching Over You
Dean Fields - Paper Dolls
Bush - Glycerine
Bon Jovi - Always
*N SYNC - Everything I Own (this is my favorite cuz I get to hear Lance's voice)
Adam Richman - Mary-Anne
Tim McGraw - Don't Take The Girl
Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road
The Bangles - I'll Set You Free
Richard Marx - Now and Forever (part of the reason I love this song is Tony and JC sang it on MMC)
No Doubt - Bathwater
Dixie Chicks - Without You
Eric Hutchinson - Rock and Roll
Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime
Gary Allan - Songs About Rain
Howie Day - Collide
Hanson - Penny & Me
JC Chasez - Build My World
Joe Firstman - The Adventures of the Empress of Harlem and the Amazing Subway Boy

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?