<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 25, 2005

I hate having a steady job. I wish school started later in the day. I woke up last night at 2:30 and felt refreshed. And then I saw the time. And then I woke up at 4:30. And looked at the time. Then I heard mom up at 5:45. Then Cari woke me up taking a shower (which is attached to my wall) at 6:20. And of course, by the time my alarm went off at 6:50, I was beat. The day seemed to drag on and on. It was colder at recess time (11:30) than it was after work tonight (8).

I wish I could force myself to take showers at night like I used to. But I am just so tired, for some reason, I would rather wake up earlier to shower. No idea why.

We have an assembly tomorrow and the field trip to the zoo on Wednesday. Molly (the teacher I work with) is going to be out on Friday, so we'll see what sub I get. Jodi's birthday is Sunday. I still have to figure out what to get her. I am mad The Cosby Show DVDs don't come out until August cuz she wanted them before we even knew they were coming out. Maybe I could pay for them now and just give her the thing that it's all paid for until August. Was it her who told me to do that? Or was it Cari?

I am loving my Rilo Kiley CD. I listen to it over and over. I really don't like #4 but the rest are good.

We went to a tapas restaurant, Isabella's, on Market Street last night. Cari wanted to go there for her bday dinner and it took us that long to be able to go. Jamie and her mom and Megan came. Megan was the only one that had been there before. It was good. We were sooo full after. It's owned by the same people that own Brewer's Alley and Summit Station (which is in Gaithersburg, in case you didn't know--it's fab when they have their lobster night!). If you haven't been to Isabella's, Amy, you should go when you're down in May.

Alright, it's off to bed before I crash just typing on the computer. Have a terrific Tuesday everyone...hopefully I will remember to do the "Ten on Tuesday" tomorrow. If it's good.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?