<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

Just got an email from Parsons--her apartment building burnt down yesterday! She was home and was able to salvage some things, such as pictures. And though she forgot about him at first, a fireman was able to save her hamster (which I didn't know she had). Some people took some pictures of the fire: set one, set two. You can reach her through email (or her cell, if you've got that) if you want.

I have off tomorrow and I plan on sleeping. And listening to my new mix CD from Amy (thanks!), though I cannot sleep and listen at the same time (I am not that skilled). And trying to get healthy before I have to sub again Wednesday and Thursday. I have to work at Curves on Friday and Saturday (no school for students Friday). Then starting next week, I have to sub every day til the end of the year, as far as I know (along with working at Curves on Mondays and Fridays after school). I am prepared to be exhausted.

My cough is still driving me nuts, but other than that I seem to be fine--my nose is no longer congested at all. Today was a rough day at school, in the class I was in, and it didn't help when I had coughing attacks. Please let Cari be better by Saturday! (she currently has no voice)

I forgot to add in my description of our trip that Wednesday night we were in the room at about 9 or so. We started hearing "pop pop pop" and went outside. There were fireworks over the Mississippi, that we could see from standing outside our room's door. It was exciting!

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?