<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 21, 2005

So after school, Kathy (the K/1 teacher), Maria (the K/1 Instrustional Asst), Tammie (the 4/5 IA) and I (the 2/3 IA) were sitting around talking. Someone mentioned Vegas for some reason and after talking for a minute, Kathy was like "so do you guys seriously want to go to Vegas?" She told us our hotel could be comped and we may be able to have a limo pick us up at the airport. So, of course, we're all like "hell yeah". I mentioned Sarah just going (Kathy reminds me so much of Sarah). And I mentioned how Megan found cheap flights recently. Then, Kathy said the flights would be comped too! Turns out her sister is a big gambler (of course, not a good thing) and was given $50,000 to come play in a Texas Hold-Em tourney. And when she does this, she checks into 2 hotels. How cool would this be? So we are seriously planning on doing this. Kathy was joking that we should do it before school gets out and all take off on a Friday. Of course, that couldn't happen, since Kathy and Maria can't both be out the same day. And it would look mighty suspicious is all of us were gone the same day. I really would rather go to Vegas when it's not as hot but if it's free, I guess I will deal! So this summer, hopefully...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?