<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

So today was my first as the long-term sub. Went ok...of course, some of them drove me crazy but the things they did were things they do daily (one cries, one argues, one talks incessantly). I am excited, though, about the kids. They are (mostly) fabulous. And I really want to be in there next year cuz I am so excited about one of the girls who will be in 2nd grade next year. She is a cutie--came off the bus today in an adorable dress and jacket. She's a handful but I love her.

Cari MADE me go with her to Dave and Buster's last night. She HAD to play more pool. She's SO demanding. Speaking of her, I just talked her. She's at a Suncoast manager's meeting in New Jersey overnight tonight. She said she has her own room (she's the only girl in her district who's a manager). They have open bar tonight! She's going to be hungover tomorrow...

I have a staff meeting at Curves tomorrow night. There is a large agenda...so of course, I can't wait.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?