<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

So we had fun last night at D&B. It wasn't too thrilling until we got the pool table. People seemed to come out of the woodwork once we got it though, which was weird. These guys who work at Shenk & Tittle, which is a sports store near Cari's Suncoast, were playing pool and kept winning, so they were on the table for a while. I can't even remember now if they actually lost or if they finally gave it up cuz we were complaining. I played with Cari's coworker Matt against them and I don't think I got one it. We (or rather Matt) only lost by one ball though, which was good. After a while, I wanted to play again so Jamie's friend Nicholai (or however you spell it) played with me. He hadn't seen how bad I was before. We ended up winning 3 games and losing our fourth. We actually beat the one S&T boy(or "Tittle Boy", as we referred to him as), who was playing with another partner. The first game, I think I may have sunk 1 or 2 balls. The second, I sank nothing. The third I sank 3 (I was excited! I actually sank one, then sank a second on my immediate next turn...). The last game, which we lost to Cari and Matt, I did horribly again. We want to play pool more now...

Had 6 drinks last night and I think Cari had 8. She was drunk...I was not. Can you believe it? Me, Ms. Low Tolerance, did not get drunk on 6 drinks! Of course, I did eat while I was having my first one, but that was all I ate all night. I started feeling tipsy after the first one so I got another immediately, but it was a frozen drink and just seemed to make the tipsy-ness go away. The first drink I had I also had later in the night...but it did nothing for me. Strange.

There were about 20 people there (I can't count exactly, but I know I can think of 21). And even though Jodi didn't come and Megan was in the game room most of the night, it was still fun for me. Cari's friends aren't that bad...lol

Even though I didn't feel much last night, I woke up this morning with the biggest headache. I took 3 Advil and went back to sleep for 2 hours...and woke up to no headache. I still have a scratchy voice and feel a little stuffy but I'm alright. Cari's now back in bed napping. She feels fine today--booger. We went to Jasper's for brunch with Dad and Eric this morning. May be going out to dinner, just the three of us. We'll see.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?