<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

So, the zoo turned out ok. I put on sunblock this morning and I think I got a little sun anyway. It was a beautiful day, not too hot and it didn't end up raining (we were prepared!). I woke up this morning 1 1/2 hours before my alarm and couldn't go back to sleep, thinking about the big snakes at the zoo (I sat on a bench while the group went in the reptile house).

Fell asleep on the bus on the way home, along with one of the other chaperones and 6 of our 9 kids. I wasn't asleep long before one of the kids said "Ms. Greene!" and woke me up. I left school as soon as all the buses came for the kids. Got home, ate a little and fell asleep by 4:30. I just got up a bit ago, making my nap...3 hours! I hope I can go to sleep tonight. As of now, I am still having trouble keeping my eyes open but waiting for That 70's Show (*tear* Eric's leaving!) and American Idol could wake me up more.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?