<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Well, it's been a tiring week so far, and it's only Wednesday. I can't seem to sleep at night. I don't know what it is.

I talked to the 2/3 teacher. She talked to the aide, who I will be covering for starting Monday. She has now said she will not be back. So, we are trying to figure out how we can go about this to practically ensure that I get the job next year. Oh how I want it so bad. Our principal is leaving next year. Just found that out this week. I like her but I know some people have their issues. I am just hoping we can get this all worked out before she leaves. Cuz she knows how much I wanted the job 2 years ago and I would think she would be able to somehow pull some strings to get it for me.

My back has been KILLING me for days. I wish my lovely, beautiful sister would give me a back massage.

I am hungry. I wonder what is for dinner. Mom and I were planning on going to Curves (I almost typed Curving, but it kinda didn't make sense, even though it woulda been funny) when she got home--before 4--so I came home and got dressed. Then she called to say she was tutoring and wouldn't be home til after 5. She's still going but I am so beat I don't feel like it. I know I should. But no. Not today. I will work out Friday. I promise. Unless what happened Monday happens again (I started working out and got 1/2 a time around and people showed up for appts and first workouts so all 3 of us working got busy at once...and I was busy non-stop for the rest of the night so I never finished my workout).

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?