<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

I am officially finished working on Friday afternoons! Yippee! I am sooooo happy. (I don't have to work with my one boss anymore!) Wow, that was awful of me.

It was the K/1 teacher's bday today so we went to Joe's Crab Shack tonight, after she tutored and I got off work at Curves. I had one drink, but it was a massive one. I couldn't drive home, so my car is currently still parked at the Rio. Keep your fingers crossed that it is intact tomorrow when I go back.

I am getting sleepy. I wish I could drag myself away from this computer and watch my favorite cartoon, O'Grady. It's on in the background but I'm not really paying attention.

OK I have nothing else to say now, so good night and have a great weekend (tell your mother she's the best!)

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?