<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I am about ready to pull out my hair. Our AC has been out since Sunday. They don't come out after 4, and you can't even make an appointment for that late (our appt today was "2:30-4", meaning they would be here during that time frame). So, the earliest we got it was today. I left school and got home around 2:30 (ok, I was 5 minutes late--but that's cuz I was focusing on the kids practicing the play and Molly gets back to the room and she's like "you have to go). The guy was already there and 2 minutes after walking in the house informs me he can do nothing because the cool water inside is a block of ice. He says it meants we need coolant stuff, which he can't do if there's ice inside. So, we have to pay them $99 for telling us to turn off the AC over night and they will come back tomorrow? Shit man.

My day sucked, at school, too. First off, I got my period, which nowadays means I am super sensitive. (Did I blog last time I had it about what an awful day it was?) Anyway, we go to practice the play, with "costumes" today, since another class was planning on watching it today (since they can't come Friday). We start searching the room and the masks are no where to be found. The kids spent 3 art periods making the masks--putting it together, papier macheing and painting them. They had been in a box top, along with 5 BRAND NEW white t-shirts I bought for the play. They were ON A TABLE. And the cleaning man most likely threw them away. Are you kidding me? They were in a box! We have boxes all wround the room. None of those have been thrown away. It's not like it was on the floor. This cleaning guy has done this before, thrown away stuff that wasn't meant to be thrown away but this really pisses me off. I went in the building to get supplies from the art teacher, since all of our stuff was packed, and when I told her, I finally broke down. I tried not to cry but I was really upset about this. Argh, now I'm pissed off again.

And I need a massage.

And I need cool air.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?