<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I am back for a while at least (until you don't want me anymore). The computer is blank. Well, Cari redid Windows XP, which knocked everything off. I have finished installing Norton, IM, iPod software and a few others things. What a pain (dammit Cari...*wink*)

School's out in 6 days. I am itchy and red and have little bumps on me...from the sun exposure yesterday at field day and today on a field trip. I applied sunblock both days but it didn't help much on my hnds and lower arms, where I am bumpy. Argh.

Capon was great, by the way. I actually enjoyed relaxing there so much, I cried when we left. I want to go back so bad...like now. If it wasn't so far away that I would have to move, I might get a job there. Though it is only a May-early November place...at Capon, I read "Prep" (400 pages) and over half of Nicholas Sparks' new book, "True Believer" (which I finished after we got home). "Prep" was ok. "True Believer" was not good. Before reading it, I had only read "A Walk to Remember", "The Notebook" and "The Wedding" and I bawled through those. This new one didn't make me shed ONE tear, and I didn't like the plot much. Cari told me "The Rescue" was not good. But I decided to read it anyway. I liked "The Rescue" a lot, so if Cari didn't like it, she would hate "True Believer".

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?