<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 27, 2005

I guess I'll post here, even though I have posted here.

About an hour til I have to go to work. I wish I knew that I had the job for the fall. Cuz then I would quit Curves. I hate hating a job. I just dread going there every week. And I don't even work out anymore, which is AWFUL. I'm gonna get yelled at about it again. Anyway, tonight the usual Monday girl will not be with me so I get to work with someone I don't like. Let's see if she tells me I have to clean the freakin toilets, even though she's NOT THE BOSS. Argh.

I am debating about going to Philly with Megan this weekend for Live 8. I want to go soooo bad. Bon Jovi's there, who you all know I LOVE, along with Sarah McLachlan, DMB, P. Diddy, Keith Urban, Will Smith, Maroon 5, Rob Thomas, among a few others I forget. I just don't want to feel left out if I go with her and her friends. We'll see.

Guess I should go take a shower before I go to work. I am running out of time. And I might be late.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?