<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

rain rain go away, come again... 

on second thought, don't. well, actually it's not so bad. Especially when I don't really have a reason to leave the house today. And there's no thunder.

Been watching tennis this week. It's Wimbledon, which is oh so exciting. Yay, tennis. We finally got our Legg Mason tickets a couple weeks ago, so I can't wait for that.

The one day we are going to Legg Mason is the night Backstreet Boys are "in town". Really, they're at Nissan in VA but it's close enough to be considered "in town". I want to see them cuz I love the new album.

I also want to see Rascal Flatts, but I don't know who would go with me. There's only lawn seats left (also at Nissan) so that's no fun, but I want to see them so bad that I might break my "I refuse to go to Nissan again unless I have actual seats" rule. I did find single tickets for seats that were decent. But what fun is going to a concert and not sitting with anyone you know?

On the fourth of July, Josh Gracin is going to be at Baker Park. This means I can see him for free. And I am oh so excited. Jamie says she hates fireworks so we will probably leave before them. I feel indifferent about them.

I want a new purse cuz I am sick of using my pink Tommy purse...that has a grease stain on it. I want a different color cuz I am wearing pink more and don't want too much pink going on...ya know? But I don't know where to get one...cuz nothing I see I want.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?