<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 16, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Marianne
Birthday:Halloween 79
Birthplace:Silver Spring, MD
Current Location:Germantown, MD
Eye Color:greenish...
Hair Color:brown
Height:5'6"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right
Your Heritage:german, french, irish, some other stuff
The Shoes You Wore Today:white flip flops
Your Weakness:emotional
Your Fears:failure, death, not being happy
Your Perfect Pizza:depends on my mood
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:get a job with benefits
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:not a phrase but probably "..."
Thoughts First Waking Up:I have to pee
Your Best Physical Feature:hair?
Your Bedtime:depends, during the school year it's around 10, summer it's whenever I am tired
Your Most Missed Memory:riding my big wheels down the street
Pepsi or Coke:neither
MacDonalds or Burger King:depends, usually MD, except for bfast
Single or Group Dates:any dates
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:anything decaf
Chocolate or Vanilla:depends on my mood, but vanilla lacks caffeine
Cappuccino or Coffee:decaf coffee (see a pattern? freakin' genes)
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:some
Do you Sing:not well
Do you Shower Daily:depends on if I plan to do anything
Have you Been in Love:no
Do you want to go to College:I went and don't want to go back. It was a blast the first time...and I never want to take a class again
Do you want to get Married:yes
Do you belive in yourself:sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:hell yes, but I take Dramamine cuz I love me some roller coasters
Do you think you are Attractive:eh
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:mom, yes; dad, sometimes
Do you like Thunderstorms:sometimes
Do you play an Instrument:not well...only christmas carols on the piano
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:last night i had 2 midori sours
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no, but I did have one oreo when we were trying to get rid of all the stuff in the classroom
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:um, I was on the stairs of the stage and had to say 2 kids names for awards...
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:i don't think so
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:when i was like 7, but it was a small keychain
How do you want to Die:i don't
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:i am grown up and i have no idea
What country would you most like to Visit:canada and england again...no strong desire to see any others
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:blue
Favourite Hair Color:brown
Short or Long Hair:depends, but not too long
Height:taller than me
Weight:doesn't matter too much, as long as he's not a stick
Best Clothing Style:i don't care
Number of Drugs I have taken:none
Number of CDs I own:way too many...
Number of Piercings:just 2 in each ear
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:not anything major

Fav band:Bon Jovi and Bush
Fav song:right now, it's "Incomplete" by BSB
Fav disney movie:Aladdin
Fav show growing up:90210 and Cosby Show
Fav show now:One Tree Hill and The OC
Fav lyrics:"thrills and needs won't mix, I don't need those kicks, I can get my fix through limericks on loneliness"
Fav actor:Jake Gyllenhaal and Adam Brody
Fav actress:Julia Stiles and Kate Hudson
Fav movie:Empire Records
Fav thing to do on the weekends:be lazy
Fav Britney song:Toxic and Everytime
Fav shot:Hawaiian Punch...but that's a shooter
Fav alc. drink:midori sour
Fav past time:listening to music
Fav memory:Capon
Ever been arrested?no
Craziest story:oh there are so many from college
Best Friend (s):Cari, Jodi, Jamie

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?