<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I cracked! 

I signed up for Big Brother's live feeds. How sick is that? I must be insane. Or bored. If I don't see anything exciting in the next 2 days, I may cancel. You get 3 free days at first. It's kinda creeping me out now though, cuz all 4 cameras are on people sleeping. No one snoring right now, but I can hear someone breathing. I may have to turn it off and come back later. Someone wrote yesterday good stuff happens when most of the house is asleep so I was hoping that getting up early I would see SOMETHING. Guess not. We'll see...

Dean tonight! It feels like we were just there. Yay, I can't wait! Alternate Routes too, so yay! My other Laurie Notaro books came in the mail yesterday, along with the new Sophie Kinsella, so I am super excited. I have to finish the one I am currently reading first, though...better go do that.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?