<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

OK, fine, I'll blog. I don't know if anyone is reading but I will cave. People haven't been commenting on my myspace blog much either. It's usually Cari, which is rather upsetting. Especially since the most communication we have usually is over blogs and comments, seeing as I hardly ever see her, even though we live together.

Off to Busch Gardens today with dad and Eric. We are spending tonight in a hotel and then going to the park tomorrow. We'll see how much hair I pull out of my head after spending that much time with them. I can't wait to go on Fabio's roller coaster. You know the one? Alpengeist, I believe it's called. He was shooting a commercial when it came out years ago and while on the ride, a bird flew right smack dab into his face. How mean is it that I think that is one of the funniest things ever? I might not think it was funny if it were someone else. But Fabio. Who women "love". How gross is that? Now when I think of Fabio though, besides thinking of the picture of what the bird did to his face, I also picture him in Bubble Boy. Wasn't a big part and wasn't funny or bad or anything. Just there.

Got the new All American Rejects CD yesterday. A little perturbed. Went to Target with mom (after going to 3 other stores on errands). All around the store, picking up everything else on my list. Finally get to the music section and I don't see any of the CD. Not even any of their first CD. It came out yesterday! Under "New Releases" were things like Backstreet Boys and Black Eyed Peas. How long have those been out? FOREVER. Well, not really forever but long enough to have been replaced on New Releases at least 3 times. I saw no signs of any other CDs that came out yesterday, not that I remembered anything else that was supposed to come out. SO I went over to someone who was in the camera area. Now let me tell you, when I went to buy Rob Thomas' album months ago, 2 other people were looking for it. They approached the guy in cameras and he went in the back looking for it. No questions asked. This time, however, the guy told me that was not his area and he would talk to the guy who was in the back. He was gone for like 5 minutes, after which he came out and told me they didn't have any. HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE ANY? It came out today and it's not even noon--the store opened at 10. And it's only $7, the cheapest I saw in any ads. I said "but it came out today" and he's like "well, he says we don't have any". The guy spoke to me with no inflection and pissed me off. I was too pissed off the ask to speak to "the guy in the back". So I checked out and went to Best Buy, where I proceeded to buy the CD for $8. And I got a survey on the end of my receipt, like I do all the time. I went online and filled it out and when asked "how do we compare to the competition in...stock availability" I checked "COMPLETELY SATISFIED". Effing Target people.

OK, I better pack, seeing as dad could be here in 2 hours and I also need to shower. I did make a list for myself, which I always have to do, so it shouldn't take me long to pack. Wish me luck...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?