<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

So Jamie and I went to Frederick last night to see Josh Gracin for free. Such cheapskates we are. Anyway, he pretty muched rocked. We couldn't see him well from where we were sitting cuz there were way too many people in front of us and we only brought a blanket, and plenty of others had chairs. He covered Rascal Flatts "Bless The Broken Road", which I love, 3 Doors Down (I am totally blanking on the song name), and Garth Brooks (no idea what song). Jamie asked me what he sang on American Idol and I had no idea. She said someone needs to cover Bon Jovi...guess what? Yup, he totally sang "It's My Life" after Jamie said this!

We were oh so psychic last night. We saw Maryland (Jamie's school) and Virginia Tech (her brother's) shirts on people. I said all we need now is a Penn State one (cuz we were just by Hood) and low and behold, I looked to the left and there was someone in a Penn State football shirt! HAHAHAHA

Mom and I are going to work on the storeroom today. It's going to be oh so fun. NOT. But hopefully I remember to bring my iPod so I have something to distract me.

PS, I have tried to delete the post below (for obvious reasons--I don't remember even hitting publish cuz I looked at it and it didn't come out--I had errors!) but Blooger is giving me lip...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?