<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

Went to Trader Joe's yesterday. Got a heavy bag of stuff for under $30, so I was so excited. Got all 3 of us lobster bisque. Had it for breakfast and it was SOOOOOO good. Also got more whole wheat spaghetti, pad thai, chicken pot stickers, boursin style cheese, granola bars, fruit leather, whole wheat "British muffins", and peanuts (for the pad thai). YUM!

Watching the Big Brother live feed is so addicting it's ridiculous. And very sad. And I can't pull myself away. Good shit went down last night and I actually had to finally go to sleep at 3, still missing some stuff.

Cari and I headed to Frederick last night because it was Megan's bday yesterday. Met her at Bushwallers and was there for about an hour and a half before joining the other people at Olde Towne. Then we left not too long after getting there...I did wait around til I saw Laura, who I last saw in January so yay. She's good. Cari and I hit Sheetz before coming home.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?