<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

been a busy and crazy week. The kids seem nice. We had 2 not show til today, but we had everyone today and the ones who weren't there are gonna be fine (the boy is a sweetheart and seems bright and the girl I knew last year). I am officially sick AGAIN. Molly (keep in mind from now on Molly is the teacher I work with) was sick last week and I guess she got me sick. It was just my thraot until today. I feel stuffy and want to blow my nose but there's nothing in it. Which sucks.

It's been such fun so far working with Molly. We've had good laughs and told stories. Yippee! We have Back To School Night next Tuesday and I'm a little nervous. She says she usually doesn't have many show up and I have met 5 kids parents already and I have a feeling the girls' parents won't show (I haven't met them) and the other boy's mother probably won't either. So most likely, the ones that show will be ones I have met. But I wonder what we will do...we'll see.

I am very tired. It was a tiring day, though nothing overly crazy happened. Yesterday we had a kid come back from the bathroom (I took him--it's too far to send the kids by themselves) and a few minutes later inform us he forgot to wipe. HOW CAN YOU FORGET TO WIPE????? We ignored it a bit and then Molly goes "He has his hand in his pants. You better take him back". He's gonna be work, but he seems pretty bright.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Yay for football this weekend! I CANNOT wait.

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?