<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 25, 2005

"get up! i gotta go to work, facing all these people who now know I'm a jerk" 

In the stereo: Eric Hutchinson

Loving Eric's songs on his myspace page. Just can't get enough. So awesome.

Got to work this morning at 7:45 (after only 4 hours of sleep) and didn't leave til 5. What fun...Open house in the morning at 8:30. I wonder how many kids and parents will show. The room looks presentable, though not done. Stuff still not unpacked is under tables and in the back. Desks could be cleaner. And we can't find the names we printed last year and laminated for the lunch count, cubbies and supply baskets. And we got a new updated list today...with another kid we didn't know about. Up to 10 now. PRAY we don't get more. I don't think I can handle more than 10. I don't know if I can handle the 10. We'll see. Can't wait to see the kids.

Went to Target and Borders on my last day off yesterday. Spent $50 in Target and $60 in Borders. And I officially (finally, for me) started Christmas shopping, getting 2 gifts for Cari. I got 7 books, people! At Target, I got Bridge to Terabithia and at Borders, all in the "3 for price of 2" category, I got To Kill A Mockingbird, 1984, The Grapes of Wrath, The Guardian, Must Love Dogs, and The Devil Wears Prada. I was excited those classics were in that section since I''ve wanted to read some. Turns out, though, that when I got home and told mom, she said she has at least 2 if not all 3 of those classics from Borders. Oh well...now I have my own copies.

Big Brother is on tonight...and Rachel will unfortunately be leaving (I think). I will be taking sleep med around 8:30 and will turn out my light when BB is over. So tired...I'll write more tomorrow...

make it alright: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?